Life has its phase of up and down, whenever our time is going smooth we feel great and want to enjoy life more, but there are times when we feel low on life, we feel down, so we want something to make us feel cheered up, so enjoy the following uplifting quotes that can help you swing into a good mood. Uplifting quotes from Quotemantra.
1. Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.
– Albert Schweitzer
2. Because you are alive, everything is possible.
– Thich Nhat Hanh
3. You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.
– Deepak Chopra
4. The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up.
– Albert Einstein
5. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you”ve ever imagined.
– Dr Seuss
6. A man is great not because he has failed; a man is great because failure hasn’t stopped him.
7. Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
– Thich Nhat Hanh
8. As we become more and more positive and more and more joyful, by our powerful example we uplift all of those around us.
– Rhonda Byrne
9. Thoughts of lack manifest as a limitation. Thoughts of abundance manifest as success and happiness. Failure and success are but two ends of the same stick.
– Ernest Holmes
10. A precious jewel, you glow, you shine, reflecting all the good things in the world. Just look at yourself.
– Maya Angelou
11. Just as one candle lights another and can light thousands of other candles, so one heart illuminates another heart and can illuminate thousands of other hearts.
– Leo Tolstoy
12. When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
– Dr Seuss
13. Be thankful for your failures. They reveal the winning strategies.
– James Clear
14. The moment you accept what troubles you’ve been given, the door will open.
15. Stop deluding yourself that you’re not ready or that you need something before you start. You have everything you need: a brain, a desire, and a lack of shame. Go get it.
– Mark Manson
16. Just for today, be a little child. Know the world is safe, Know that you are loved. Know that just where you are, God is.
– Iyanla Vanzant
17. Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.
– Paulo Coelho
18. You are not separate from the whole, You are one with the sun, the earth, the air. You don’t have a life, You are life.
– Eckhart Tolle
19. Hard work, consistently applied in the right direction, takes you further than you could imagine.
– Shane Parrish
20. A man is great not because he hasn’t failed; a man is great because failure hasn’t stopped him.