In Life, we look for the meaning of it, and we always try to find answers to what it’s all about. Whether it is books or lectures, we always seek the answer. So following are some Life quotes and messages. Hope you find it meaningful.
1. The untrained mind is stupid! Sense impressions come and trick it into happiness, suffering, gladness and sorrow, but the mind’s true nature is none of those things. really this mind of ours is already unmoving and peaceful.
– Ajahn Chah
2. Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people; there is only enlightened activity.
– Shunryu Suzuki
3. The whole universe is our home, and all residing in it belong to our family… instead of trying to see God in a particular appearance, it is better to see him in everything.
– Neem Karoli Baba
4. If the mind falls asleep, awaken it. Then if it starts wandering, make it quiet. If you reach the state where there is neither sleep nor movement of mind, stay still in that, the natural (real) state.
– Ramana Maharshi
5. The ideal man is he who, in the midst of the greatest silence and solitude, finds the intensest activity, and in the midst of the intensest activity finds the silence and solitude of the desert. He has learnt the secret of restraint, he has controlled himself.
– Swami Vivekananda