Inspirational And Motivational Quotes About Struggle
Struggle gives a new meaning to life, it helps to discover your true potential. the more struggle you do the more reasons it gives you enjoy your success. Inspirational Struggle quotes
Following is the list of Inspirational And Motivational Quotes About Struggle.
1.Struggling isn’t the identity. you need to learn to enjoy life while struggling.
such as whoever sees you should notice you also enjoy your struggles.
2. Always stay positive and enthusiastic. you should work hard and never give up on your dreams.
be receptive to criticism and continue learning. always be with happy, uplifting and real people.
3. The struggle you are doing today is developing the power you wish for tomorrow. do not quit.
4. Do not compare your struggles to anyone else’s.
you don’t know what others are going through,
don’t discourage yourself by the success of others. create your own path and never ever quit.
5. The struggle ends when you count your blessings and appreciate for what is already yours.
6. When we finally surrender the struggle to seek out fullfillment ‘out there’, the only way is to go ‘within’ ourself.
that’s the moment of total surrender that a light begins to rise.
7. Our duty is to encourage all in his struggle to match up to his own highest idea, and aspire at all times to make that idea a reality.
8. Struggle like you will not live forever, thus you’ve got to decide on what you devote your attention to.
9. Make up your mind that regardless of what comes in your path.
despite of however tough, despite of however unfair, you are not going to stop and thrive in spite of it.
10. Difficulties are meant to awaken, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow boundlessly by conflict.
11. Strength does not originate from winning. Your battles build up your strength. When you experience hardships and choose not to give up, that is strength.
12. Struggle in life defines who you are, the greater the battle, the more magnificent the victory.
13. Its not all struggles turn you into a better person in the end.
So pick your battles wisely, do what challenges you to be a better person than before.
14. Have patience, days of struggle will pass, today those who laugh at you, will keep looking at you tomorrow.
15. Our good times in life tells the world.. what we are.
but our bad times tells us what the world is.
16. Tell my mistakes to me, not to other people.. because its me who wants to improve, not other people.
17. “I will try” is the most important role to be played, if you want to achieve any goal.
18. Use disrespect as a stepping stone to climb mountain of goals.
because if darkness wasn’t there, star’s would be of no value.
19. If dreams doesn’t come true, even after making efforts, then change the way. not the goal.
because tree always changes the leaves, not the root.
20. Don’t feel depress.. it is time which is not right, not you.
21. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.”
– Napoleon Hill
22. “Never believe for a second that your weak, within all of us we have a reserve of inner hidden strength.”
– Victoria Addino
23. “The higher man is distinguished from the lower by his fearlessness and his readiness to challenge misfortune.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
24. “Life’s trials will test you, and shape you, but don’t let them change who you are.”
– Aaron Lauritsen
25. “The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
26. ” Effort within the mind further limits the mind, because effort implies struggle towards a goal and when you have a goal, a purpose, an end in view, you have placed a limit on the mind.”
– Bruce Lee
27. “As beauty lies in eyes of beholder, struggling lies in reaching further.”
– Santosh Kalwar
28. “It’s ok to be a fool once or twice but never let it be a third time. Be smart and pretend to be a fool and at the end of the hunt make sure you’re the one that has the gun.”
– Surgeo Bell
29. “Our actions bring us success as well as struggle, we think we deserve success but why do we complain about the struggle?”
– Amit Kalantri
30. “The Probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.”
– Abraham Lincoln
31. “Empathize with your heart! Put yourself in their shoes, think beyond your ownself to seek answers to difficulties, to your life!”
– Somya Kedia
32. “Life has meaning only in the struggle. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods. So let us celebrate the struggle!”
– Stevie Wonder
33. “Life is essentially a cheat and its conditions are those of defeat; the redeeming things are not happiness and pleasure but the deeper satisfactions that come out of struggle.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
34. “Struggle is not about fighting. struggle is something which will convert your bad days into your better days.”
35. “We struggle with the complexities and avoid the simplicities.”
– Norman Vincent Peale
36. “When you lose, you’re more motivated. When you win you fail to see your mistakes and probably no one can tell you anything.”
– Venus Williams
37. “You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.”
– Brene Brown
38. “Don’t struggle about the struggle. In other words, life’s full of ups and downs. So if you’re struggling, don’t worry, everyone else has or will at some point.”
– Sean Covey
39. “In struggling against anguish one never produces serenity; the struggle against anguish only produces new forms of anguish.”
– Simone Weil
40. “Pain believes itself to be the force that pushes everyone away. But God says that pain is the invitation that He could never throw away.”
– Craig D. Lounsbrough
41. “You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go.”
– Drew Gerald
42. “People who laugh at your hustle or you hustling now, are the first people who will be asking for favors and help when you have made it.”
– Kyos Magupe
43. “To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals – this alone is worth the struggle.”
– William Osler
44. “The less you struggle with a problem, the more it’s likely to solve itself. The less time you spend frantically running around, the more productive you are likely to be.”
– Pico Iyer
45. “Beautiful gems can emerge from dirt. Struggle can teach you self-discipline and resilience.”
– Dipa Sanatani
46. “Embrace and be thankful for the struggle you’re in today. That struggle is developing within you, the strength you’re going to need tomorrow.”
– Clyde Lee Dennis
47. “Struggle is better than giving up.. when you struggle you sense that you are alive but when you give up the aim of your life diminishes and so do you..”
– Anika Singh Bhati
48. “To lead a life of meaning and purpose, the artist must lead a life of struggle.”
– Avijeet Das
49. “So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.”
– Oprah Winfrey
50. “All these people moving through life, all around me, and no one, not a single person, knows what I’m going through.”
– Lee Thompson
51. “Don’t feel entitled to anything you didn’t sweat and struggle for.”
– Marian Wright Edelman
52. “When we struggle to change ourselves we, in fact, only continue the patterns of self-judgement and aggression. We keep the war against ourselves alive.”
– Jack Kornfield
53. “Being denied what you want is a remarkable gift; teaching you adaptability, creativity and strength. Skills you would never develop in a world where everything falls your way.”
– Gregory S. Williams
54. “The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average man is.”
– Robert H. Schuller
55. “There comes a point where it all becomes too much and you cannot take the pain anymore, that’s where the growth takes place, that’s where you transform.”
– Sai Pradeep
56. “Some people faces personal struggle because they made sacrifices for the sake of infatuation.”
57. “The struggle is the energy of life, how hard you energize it, on your way to journey, it lightens and brings near much more towards your destination.”
– Ehsan Sehgal
58. “Hope is the struggle of the soul, breaking loose from what is perishable, and attesting her eternity.”
– Herman Melville
59. “What we all need to do is find the wellspring that keeps us going, that gives us the strength and patience to keep up this struggle for a long time.”
– Winona LaDuke
60. “It’s gonna take a while. It’s normal to take a while. You’ve just gotta fight your way through.”
– Ira Glass
61. “One who conquers the sea today is ready to conquer the ocean tomorrow.”
– Matshona Dhliwayo
62. “I’m thankful for my struggle because, without it, i wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.”
– Alex Elle
63. “The Probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.”
– Abraham Lincoln
64. “Struggle is the food from which change is made, and the best time to make the most of a struggle is when it’s right in front of your face.”
– Danny Dreyer
65. “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.”
– Lou Holtz
66. “Life is a battle between fear and courage. When fear wins, you lose; when courage wins, you struggle to get stronger.”
– Debasish Mridha
67. “Be of good cheer. Do not think of today’s failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles.”
– Helen Keller
68. “Everyday you should choose to fight your struggles if there is anything you are struggling with, so that you will be liberated or be free from it tomorrow.”
– Kyos Magupe
69. “Expect obstacles and face them head on. They are going to come up so the way you handle them is what makes all the difference.”
– Lance Dale
70. “If you accuse others for your mistakes, you will learn nothing from your mistakes.”
– Amit Kalantri
71. “The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”
– Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
72. “Believe me, the reward is not so great without the struggle.”
– Wilma Rudolph
73. “Get this; without a continuous struggle, your previous struggle will become a waste. Stay on and hold on until the success become evident.”
– Israelmore Ayivor
74. “Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.”
– Theodore N. Vail
75. “Sometimes you feel alone because, like you, others aren’t so ready to confess their shortcomings and struggles.”
– Darnell Lamont Walker
76. “Don’t cry to give up, cry to keep going.”
– Eric Thomas
77. “Even if the world is cruel, even if all I have is loneliness, I’ll still live with everything I’ve got. Even if this emotions is all I have, I’ll keep struggling.”
– Makoto Shinkai
78. “Remember that in difficult times, we don’t give up. We don’t discard our highest ideals. No! We rise up to meet them.”
– Michelle Obama
79. “There may be a struggle in the beginning to find the motivation to continue day after day but if you remember why you started in the first place, you will always have reason to continue.”
– Avina Celeste
80. “Don’t give up in times of difficulty. Persevere on as there will be an end to these.”
– Edward Dunedin
81. “It is easy to become disillusioned with the circumstances of our lives compared to others. But in the presence of God, He gives us a deeper peace and joy that transcends it all.”
– Francis Chan
82. “We don’t develop courage by being happy everyday. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”
– Barbara De Angelis
83. “Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible.”
– Mao Zedong
84. “Life requires overcoming challenges and obstacles of many types. Battling our struggles and fears determines who we are.”
– David Weatherford
85. “Because some people see a wall, and assume that’s the end of their journey. Others see it, and decide it’s just the beginning.”
– Angeline Trevena
86. “No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it.”
– Brad Gast
87. “Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can.”
– Bruce Lee
88. “Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit.”
– Diane Westlake
89. “Life has a way of broadsiding us with lessons that we need to learn but would rather avoid.”
– Craig Groeschel
90. “In everybody’s life, there’s a point of no return. And in a very few cases, a point where you can’t go forward anymore. And when we reach that point, all we can do is quietly accept the fact. That’s how we survive.”
– Haruki Murakami
91. “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.”
– Zig Zigler
92. “There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
– Woody Hayes
93. “I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, Making you a much stronger person.”
– Rita Mero
94. “Those who achieve the extraordinary are usually the most ordinary because they have nothing to prove to anybody. Be Humble.”
– Aaron Lauritsen
95. “As with the butterfly, adversity is necessary to build character in people. As you overcome adversity in your life, you will become stronger.”
– Joseph B. Wirthlin
96. “Flow wherever you go. You can’t be limited. Dare to rise above all limitations and become better than you were. Strive to arrive at the top.”
– Israelmore Ayivor
97. “The victory over our inner self is a daily struggle. Be strong and do not give up.”
– Lailah Gifty Akita
98. “You are not alone in the struggle of life. Entire cosmos is with you. It evolves through the way you face and overcome challenges of life. Use everything in your advantage.”
– Amit Ray
99. “Sometimes, life’s challenges are tough to deal with. You will succeed if you focus your thoughts on how to overcome the challenge.”
– Catherine Pulsifer
100. “The world is in a constant conspiracy against the brave. It’s the age-old struggle: the roar of the crowd on the one side, and the voice of your conscience on the other.”
– Douglas MacArthur
Also Read: 20 Inspirational And Motivational Quotes About Positive Life
inspirational motivational Struggle quotes from Quotemantra